• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Charlotte and Portland will lock horns in MLS action at Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Charlotte vs. Portland matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Charlotte and Portland 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Charlotte a 49.0% chance of winning, Portland a 28.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.7% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 62% chance of going over.

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Charlotte Portland Draw
Moneyline -105 +270 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -146 +120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.4%, a pick from the Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CLT 1-1 POT 10.2%
CLT 2-1 POT 9.4%
CLT 1-0 POT 7.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Charlotte and Portland in MLS at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Charlotte FC vs. Portland Timbers includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Charlotte has a 49.0% win probability on Saturday, Portland has a 28.3% win probability, and there is a 22.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Charlotte vs. Portland insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365