• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/11/2024]

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/11/2024]

Charlotte and Nashville will lock horns in MLS action at Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Charlotte vs. Nashville matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Charlotte and Nashville 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Charlotte a 44.8% chance of winning, Nashville a 29.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going under.

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Charlotte Nashville Draw
Moneyline +110 +280 +220
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +102 -124

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC. Our best MLS bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.7%, a pick from the Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.


Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CLT 1-1 NSC 12.5%
CLT 1-0 NSC 11.2%
CLT 2-1 NSC 9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC Game Information

Saturday's action between Charlotte and Nashville in MLS at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: Bank of America Stadium


Our full coverage of Charlotte FC vs. Nashville SC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.


According to our computer model, Charlotte has a 44.8% win probability on Saturday, Nashville has a 29.0% win probability, and there is a 26.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Charlotte vs. Nashville insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners