• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

Charlotte will square off with LA Galaxy in MLS action at Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Charlotte vs. LA Galaxy matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Charlotte and LA Galaxy 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Charlotte a 46.9% chance of winning, LA Galaxy a 30.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 62% chance of going over.

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Charlotte LA Galaxy Draw
Moneyline +110 +225 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -160 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
CLT 1-1 LAG 10.3%
CLT 2-1 LAG 9.2%
CLT 1-0 LAG 7.4%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy Game Information

Saturday's action between Charlotte and LA Galaxy in MLS at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: Bank of America Stadium

 

Our full coverage of Charlotte FC vs. LA Galaxy includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Charlotte has a 46.9% win probability on Saturday, LA Galaxy has a 30.1% win probability, and there is a 23.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Charlotte vs. LA Galaxy insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365