• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

Montreal will square off with Nashville in MLS action at Stade Saputo on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Montreal vs. Nashville matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between Montreal and Nashville 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Montreal a 36.2% chance of winning, Nashville a 38.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.7% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 51% chance of going over.

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Montreal Nashville Draw
Moneyline +175 +165 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -108 -114

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
MTL 1-1 NSC 12.2%
MTL 0-1 NSC 9.1%
MTL 1-0 NSC 8.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC Game Information

Saturday's game between Montreal and Nashville in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of CF Montreal vs. Nashville SC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Montreal has a 36.2% win probability on Saturday, Nashville has a 38.1% win probability, and there is a 25.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Montreal vs. Nashville insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365