• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/11/2024]

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/11/2024]

Montreal will take on Miami in MLS action at Stade Saputo on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Montreal vs. Miami matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between Montreal and Miami 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Montreal a 28.4% chance of winning, Miami a 50.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.9% chance of happening.

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Montreal Miami Draw
Moneyline +280 -125 +310

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.1%, a pick from the CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Miami win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MTL 1-2 MIA 8.8%
MTL 1-1 MIA 8.3%
MTL 2-2 MIA 6.9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Montreal and Miami in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: Stade Saputo

 

Our full betting coverage of CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

The excitement surrounding MLS and soccer in the USA continues to grow following the arrival of Lionel Messi at Inter Miami.

Messi, widely regarded as one of the greatest soccer players of all time, joined Miami shortly after winning the 2022 soccer World Cup with Argentina. With an impressive record of over 800 professional goals for both his club and country, Messi's talent and accomplishments are truly remarkable.

On Saturday, Messi's Inter Miami side is gearing up to take on Montreal in MLS action.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Montreal has a 28.4% win probability on Saturday, Miami has a 50.7% win probability, and there is a 20.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Montreal vs. Miami insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365