• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

Montreal and Columbus will lock horns in MLS action at Stade Saputo on Wednesday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Montreal vs. Columbus matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the result of Wednesday's MLS matchup between Montreal and Columbus 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Montreal a 32.5% chance of winning, Columbus a 42.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.7% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 55% chance of going over.

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Montreal Columbus Draw
Moneyline +220 +115 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -134 +110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MTL 1-1 COL 11.6%
MTL 1-2 COL 9%
MTL 0-1 COL 8.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew Game Information

Wednesday's game between Montreal and Columbus in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of CF Montreal vs. Columbus Crew includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Montreal has a 32.5% win probability on Wednesday, Columbus has a 42.8% win probability, and there is a 24.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Montreal vs. Columbus insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365