• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

La Liga action continues on Wednesday at 4:00PM ET as Athletic Bilbao locks horns with Celta Vigo at Abanca-Balaídos.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Wednesday's La Liga match between Celta Vigo and Athletic Bilbao 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Celta Vigo a 40.0% chance of winning, Athletic Bilbao a 32.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 55% chance of going under.

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Celta Vigo Athletic Bilbao Draw
Moneyline +130 +220 +225
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +108 -132

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
CLV 1-1 ATB 12.9%
CLV 1-0 ATB 11.1%
CLV 0-1 ATB 9.9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao Game Information

Wednesday's La Liga action between Celta Vigo and Athletic Bilbao at Abanca-Balaídos is scheduled to start in the USA at 4:00PM ET.


Our full coverage of Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.


According to our computer model, Celta Vigo has a 40.0% win probability on Wednesday, Athletic Bilbao has a 32.9% win probability, and there is a 27.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Celta Vigo vs. Athletic Bilbao insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the latest La Liga betting news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners