NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Canadiens vs. Blackhawks Prediction and Odds - Nov 25, 2022Last updated: Nov 25, 2022, 7:05PM | Published: Nov 24, 2022, 9:22PM
The Chicago Blackhawks square off with the Montreal Canadiens in NHL action at United Center on Friday, starting at 2:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Canadiens vs. Blackhawks, plus game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Canadiens vs. Blackhawks?
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Canadiens-Blackhawks NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Blackhawks a 52% chance of defeating the Canadiens.
Canadiens vs. Blackhawks Game Odds
- Puck Line: Blackhawks -1.5 (+220), Canadiens +1.5 (-230)
- Moneyline: Blackhawks -114, Canadiens +105
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+100/-112)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Blackhawks are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Canadiens, with +220 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Canadiens (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -230.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blackhawks at -114, which means you can risk $114 to win $100, for a total payout of $214, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Canadiens at +105, where you can bet $100 to profit $105, earning a total payout of $205, if they win.
As always, check out all of the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Canadiens (+1.5) are a 69% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Canadiens vs. Blackhawks
- Puck Line: Blackhawks -1.5 @ +220 via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Canadiens @ +105 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (54% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Even though the Canadiens are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Blackhawks -1.5 is based on the chance of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
And while the Blackhawks are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Canadiens moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to being a profitable bettor in the long run.
Canadiens vs. Blackhawks Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Friday's Canadiens-Blackhawks matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Canadiens vs. Blackhawks Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Canadiens vs. Blackhawks? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Canadiens and Blackhawks.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Friday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Montreal's Cole Caufield is most likely to score the first goal in Canadiens vs. Blackhawks.
DimersBOT gives Caufield an 8.6% chance of scoring the first goal at United Center, while the Canadiens star is a 41.2% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Cole Caufield: 8.6% probability
- Nick Suzuki: 6.2% probability
- Evgenii Dadonov: 3.8% probability
- Brendan Gallagher: 3.6% probability
- Christian Dvorak: 3.4% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 6.2% probability
- Patrick Kane: 6.2% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 5.1% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 4.8% probability
- Max Domi: 4.4% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Cole Caufield: 41.2% probability
- Nick Suzuki: 31.4% probability
- Evgenii Dadonov: 22.4% probability
- Brendan Gallagher: 21.0% probability
- Josh Anderson: 19.9% probability
- Patrick Kane: 32.4% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 31.7% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 26.9% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 26.8% probability
- Max Domi: 25.1% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Canadiens vs. Blackhawks on Friday November 25, 2022.
Canadiens vs. Blackhawks 2022 Game Info
Friday's game between the Blackhawks and Canadiens at United Center is scheduled to start at 2:00PM ET.
- Who: Montreal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Date: Friday November 25, 2022
- Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
- Venue: United Center
Want more NHL predictions like this?
So, you liked our Canadiens vs. Blackhawks betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every NHL game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate NHL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?