• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Cadiz vs. Valencia Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [1/14/2024]

Cadiz vs. Valencia Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks  [1/14/2024]

Cadiz will square off with Valencia in La Liga action at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla on Sunday January 14, beginning at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth betting preview for the Cadiz vs. Valencia matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Cadiz vs. Valencia Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of the La Liga match between Cadiz and Valencia 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Cadiz a 34.6% chance of winning, Valencia a 36.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.6% chance of happening.

According to our model, Cadiz has a 34.6% chance of winning, Valencia a 36.8% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 28.6% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 60% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Valencia vs. Cadiz betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Cadiz vs. Valencia Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Cadiz Valencia Draw
Moneyline +175 +180 +210
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +138 -170
  • FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Cadiz at +175. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $175, earning a total payout of $275, if it wins.
  • On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +180, where you can bet $100 to profit $180, earning a total payout of $280 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +138, as well as the best odds for the Under at -170.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all of the sports betting sites available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Cadiz vs. Valencia Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Valencia +180
Total Goals Over 2.5 +138

 

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+138) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Our La Liga best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the season.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Cadiz vs. Valencia on Sunday January 14, 2024.

Cadiz vs. Valencia Game Information

The La Liga action between Cadiz and Valencia at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla is scheduled to begin in the USA at 10:15AM ET on Sun Jan 14, 2024.

  • Who: Cadiz vs. Valencia
  • Date: Sunday January 14, 2024
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla

 

Our full betting coverage of Cadiz vs. Valencia includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Cadiz vs. Valencia

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States now? We've got access to the best available welcome offers in each and every legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Cadiz vs. Valencia matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Cadiz vs. Valencia predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on La Liga

Stay up-to-date with the most recent La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365