• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

La Liga action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as Las Palmas takes on Cadiz at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Cadiz vs. Las Palmas matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Sunday's La Liga match between Cadiz and Las Palmas 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Cadiz a 47.5% chance of winning, Las Palmas a 25.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 59% chance of going under.

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Cadiz Las Palmas Draw
Moneyline -110 +350 +245
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +135 -170

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Cadiz vs. Las Palmas. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.9%, a pick from the Cadiz vs. Las Palmas game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Cadiz win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
CCF 1-0 LAP 13.7%
CCF 1-1 LAP 12.7%
CCF 0-0 LAP 9.9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Cadiz vs. Las Palmas Game Information

Sunday's La Liga game between Cadiz and Las Palmas at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla is scheduled to commence in the USA at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Cadiz vs. Las Palmas
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla

 

Our full betting coverage of Cadiz vs. Las Palmas includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Cadiz has a 47.5% win probability on Sunday, Las Palmas has a 25.2% win probability, and there is a 27.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Cadiz vs. Las Palmas insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga betting news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365