• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Cadiz vs. Espanyol Prediction and Odds - Oct 9, 2022

Cadiz takes on Espanyol in La Liga action at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla on Sunday, starting at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' top betting tips for Cadiz vs. Espanyol, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Cadiz vs. Espanyol?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Cadiz-Espanyol La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Cadiz a 35.0% chance of winning, Espanyol a 37.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.6% chance of happening.

More: Cadiz vs. Espanyol Simulated 10,000 Times

Cadiz vs. Espanyol Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Cadiz +185, Espanyol +170, Draw +215
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+144/-175)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Cadiz at +185. That means you can bet $100 to profit $185, earning a total payout of $285, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Espanyol at +170, where you can bet $100 to profit $170, earning a total payout of $270, if it wins.

Lastly, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +215, which means you can bet $100 to win $215, for a total payout of $315, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +144, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -175.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 57% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets for Cadiz vs. Espanyol

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+144) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Cadiz vs. Espanyol Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Cadiz-Espanyol match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Cadiz vs. Espanyol on Sunday October 9, 2022.

 

Cadiz vs. Espanyol 2022 Match Info

Sunday's action between Cadiz and Espanyol at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla is scheduled to start in the United States at 10:15AM ET.

  • Who: Cadiz vs. Espanyol
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.

Want more La Liga analysis like this?

So, you liked our Cadiz vs. Espanyol betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to write the most reliable La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...