• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Premier League Final Day action goes down on Sunday at 11:00AM ET as Nottingham Forest takes on Burnley at Turf Moor.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Premier League match between Burnley and Nottingham Forest 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives Burnley a 37.3% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest a 38.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.6% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 56% chance of going over.

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Burnley Nottingham Forest Draw
Moneyline +190 +130 +280
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -185 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.9%, a pick from the Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
BUR 1-1 NFO 11.4%
BUR 1-2 NFO 8.4%
BUR 2-1 NFO 8.3%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest Game Information

Sunday's Premier League game between Burnley and Nottingham Forest at Turf Moor is scheduled to start in the USA at 11:00AM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Burnley has a 37.3% win probability on Sunday, Nottingham Forest has a 38.1% win probability, and there is a 24.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Burnley vs. Nottingham Forest insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the latest Premier League news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365