NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Bruins vs. Capitals Prediction and Odds - Oct 12, 2022Last updated: Oct 12, 2022, 11:05PM | Published: Oct 3, 2022, 3:15AM
The Washington Capitals take on the Boston Bruins in NHL action at Capital One Arena on Wednesday, commencing at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Bruins vs. Capitals, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Bruins vs. Capitals?
Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Bruins-Capitals NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Capitals a 54% chance of beating the Bruins.
Bruins vs. Capitals Game Odds
- Puck Line: Capitals -1.5 (+190), Bruins +1.5 (-210)
- Moneyline: Capitals -137, Bruins +122
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-115/+100)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Capitals are currently -1.5 favorites against the Bruins, with +190 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Bruins (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on the market at -210.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Capitals at -137. That means you can risk $137 to win $100, for a total payout of $237, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bruins at +122, where you can bet $100 to profit $122, earning a total payout of $222, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Bruins (+1.5) are a 68% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6-goal Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Bruins vs. Capitals
- Puck Line: Bruins +1.5 @ -210 via DraftKings Sportsbook (68% probability)
- Moneyline: Bruins @ +122 via Caesars Sportsbook (1.0% edge)
- Total: Under 6 @ +100 via BetMGM (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make smarter investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Capitals are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Bruins moneyline is the best option due to the 1.0% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.
Bruins vs. Capitals Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Wednesday's Bruins-Capitals matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Bruins vs. Capitals Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Bruins vs. Capitals? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Bruins and Capitals.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Wednesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Boston's David Pastrnak is most likely to score the first goal in Bruins vs. Capitals.
DimersBOT gives Pastrnak a 9.9% chance of scoring the first goal at Capital One Arena, while the Bruins star is a 45.6% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- David Pastrnak: 9.9% probability
- Jake DeBrusk: 6.1% probability
- Patrice Bergeron: 5.5% probability
- Craig Smith: 5.1% probability
- David Krejci: 4.5% probability
- Alex Ovechkin: 8.5% probability
- Anthony Mantha: 4.7% probability
- Dylan Strome: 4.6% probability
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 4.3% probability
- Alexei Protas: 3.8% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- David Pastrnak: 45.6% probability
- Patrice Bergeron: 30.1% probability
- Jake DeBrusk: 28.7% probability
- Craig Smith: 23.9% probability
- David Krejci: 22.5% probability
- Alex Ovechkin: 40.9% probability
- Anthony Mantha: 23.2% probability
- Dylan Strome: 23.1% probability
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 22.4% probability
- T.J. Oshie: 21.4% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for the latest betting analysis before Bruins vs. Capitals on Wednesday October 12, 2022.
Bruins vs. Capitals 2022 Game Info
Wednesday's action between the Capitals and Bruins at Capital One Arena is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Boston Bruins vs. Washington Capitals
- Date: Wednesday October 12, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? We've got access to the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.
Want more NHL predictions like this?
To get more NHL betting predictions like you've just read for Bruins vs. Capitals, all you've gotta do is visit our NHL Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive NHL betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.