• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Brighton vs. Manchester United Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Brighton vs. Manchester United Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/19/2024]

Brighton will take on Manchester United in Premier League Final Day action at American Express Stadium on Sunday, starting at 11:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Brighton vs. Manchester United matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Brighton vs. Manchester United Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Premier League match between Brighton and Manchester United 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Brighton a 39.8% chance of winning, Manchester United a 37.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.4% chance of happening.

Brighton vs. Manchester United Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Brighton Manchester United Draw
Moneyline +115 +200 +310

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Brighton vs. Manchester United Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Brighton vs. Manchester United. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 4.5%, a pick from the Brighton vs. Manchester United game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Brighton vs. Manchester United Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
BRI 1-1 MUN 9.3%
BRI 2-1 MUN 8.2%
BRI 1-2 MUN 8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Brighton vs. Manchester United Game Information

Sunday's Premier League game between Brighton and Manchester United at American Express Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Brighton vs. Manchester United
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: American Express Stadium

 

Our full coverage of Brighton vs. Manchester United includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Brighton has a 39.8% win probability on Sunday, Manchester United has a 37.8% win probability, and there is a 22.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Brighton vs. Manchester United insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay up-to-date with the latest Premier League news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365