• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Brentford vs. Wolves Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/27/2023]

Brentford vs. Wolves Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/27/2023]

Brentford will take on Wolves in Premier League action at Gtech Community Stadium on Wednesday, commencing at 2:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for Wednesday's Brentford vs. Wolves matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Brentford vs. Wolves Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Wednesday's Premier League match between Brentford and Wolves 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Brentford a 48.4% chance of winning, Wolves a 25.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, Brentford has a 48.4% chance of winning, Wolves a 25.5% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 26.1% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 55% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Wolves vs. Brentford betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Brentford vs. Wolves Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Brentford Wolves Draw
Moneyline +120 +240 +235
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +107 -140
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Brentford at +120. That means you can bet $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Wolves at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +235, which means you can bet $100 to win $235, for a total payout of $335, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +107, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -140.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all the online sports betting sites that are available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Brentford vs. Wolves Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Brentford +120
Total Goals Over 2.5 +107

 

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+107) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Our Premier League best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every week of the season.

Don't forget, our model updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Brentford vs. Wolves on Wednesday December 27, 2023.

Brentford vs. Wolves Game Information

Wednesday's Premier League game between Brentford and Wolves at Gtech Community Stadium is scheduled to begin in the USA at 2:30PM ET.

  • Who: Brentford vs. Wolves
  • Date: Wednesday December 27, 2023
  • Time: 2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT
  • Venue: Gtech Community Stadium

 

Our full coverage of Brentford vs. Wolves includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live updates.

How to Bet on Brentford vs. Wolves

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States now? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on this week's Brentford vs. Wolves contest, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Brentford vs. Wolves predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365