• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Brentford vs. Southampton Prediction and Odds - Feb 4, 2023

Brentford vs. Southampton Prediction and Odds - Feb 4, 2023

Brentford faces Southampton in Premier League action at Gtech Community Stadium on Saturday, commencing at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers' top betting tips for Brentford vs. Southampton, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.


Who will win Brentford vs. Southampton?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Brentford-Southampton Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Brentford a 48.7% chance of winning, Southampton a 25.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.2% chance of happening.

More: Brentford vs. Southampton Simulated 10,000 Times

Brentford vs. Southampton Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Brentford -135, Southampton +425, Draw +280
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+106/-128)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Brentford at -135. That means you can risk $135 to win $100, for a total payout of $235, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Southampton at +425, where you can put down $100 to profit $425, earning a total payout of $525, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +280, which means you can bet $100 to win $280, for a total payout of $380, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +106, as well as the best odds for the Under at -128.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Brentford vs. Southampton


When you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of our best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, taking Southampton moneyline is the best option because of the 6.1% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Brentford vs. Southampton Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Brentford-Southampton match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Brentford vs. Southampton on Saturday February 4, 2023.


Brentford vs. Southampton 2023 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between Brentford and Southampton at Gtech Community Stadium is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Brentford vs. Southampton
  • Date: Saturday February 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Gtech Community Stadium

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States now? Check out the top sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Premier League previews like this?

To get more English Premier League betting previews like you've just read for Brentford vs. Southampton, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive Premier League betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners