• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Brazil vs. Switzerland Prediction and Odds - Nov 28, 2022

World Cup 2022 action continues on Monday at 11:00AM ET as Switzerland locks horns with Brazil in Group G at Stadium 974 in Qatar.

The FIFA World Cup is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet, and Brazil and Switzerland are two of the 32 countries present in Qatar this year.

Group G at the World Cup 2022 includes Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, and Cameroon, with the top two nations from each group advancing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' top betting picks for Brazil vs. Switzerland, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Brazil vs. Switzerland?

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Brazil-Switzerland World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Brazil a 64.4% chance of winning, Switzerland a 14.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.6% chance of happening.

More: Brazil vs. Switzerland Simulated 10K Times

Switzerland vs. Brazil Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Brazil -220, Switzerland +675, Draw +340
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-110/-105)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Brazil at -220. That means you can risk $220 to win $100, for a total payout of $320, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Switzerland at +675, where you can bet $100 to profit $675, earning a total payout of $775, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +340, which means you can bet $100 to win $340, for a total payout of $440, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best FIFA World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Best Free Bet Tracker

Best Bets for Brazil vs. Switzerland

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, taking Switzerland moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is crucial to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Brazil vs. Switzerland Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Brazil-Switzerland matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before Brazil vs. Switzerland on Monday November 28, 2022.

 

Brazil vs. Switzerland 2022 Game Info

Monday's Soccer World Cup matchup between Brazil and Switzerland at Stadium 974 in Qatar is scheduled to begin at 11:00AM ET.

  • Who: Brazil vs. Switzerland
  • Date: Monday November 28, 2022
  • Time: 11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stadium 974

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 analysis like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting previews like you've just read for Brazil vs. Switzerland, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the best World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...