• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/26/2023]

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/26/2023]

Bournemouth will square off with Fulham in Premier League action at Vitality Stadium on Tuesday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for Tuesday's Bournemouth vs. Fulham matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Tuesday's Premier League match between Bournemouth and Fulham 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Bournemouth a 47.0% chance of winning, Fulham a 27.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, Bournemouth has a 47.0% chance of winning, Fulham a 27.8% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 25.2% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

To make the most of today's Fulham vs. Bournemouth betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Bournemouth Fulham Draw
Moneyline -105 +270 +285
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -165 +127
  • DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Bournemouth at -105. That means you can risk $105 to win $100 for a total payout of $205 if it gets the W.
  • On the other hand, DraftKings also has the best moneyline odds for Fulham at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +285, which means you can bet $100 to win $285, for a total payout of $385, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with BetMGM Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -165, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +127.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sports betting sites that are available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Fulham +270
Total Goals Under 2.5 +127

 

When you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Dimers' best bets of the day across all major pro and college sports.

Our model suggests that betting on Fulham moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Dimers' Premier League best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so refresh this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Bournemouth vs. Fulham on Tuesday December 26, 2023.

Bournemouth vs. Fulham Game Information

Tuesday's Premier League matchup between Bournemouth and Fulham at Vitality Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Bournemouth vs. Fulham
  • Date: Tuesday December 26, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Vitality Stadium

 

Our full betting coverage of Bournemouth vs. Fulham includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Bournemouth vs. Fulham

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States now? Check out the best sports betting promos in your state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on Tuesday's Bournemouth vs. Fulham matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Bournemouth vs. Fulham predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the latest Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365