NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Blues vs. Sabres Prediction and Odds - Nov 23, 2022Last updated: Nov 24, 2022, 12:09AM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 11:22AM
The Buffalo Sabres and St. Louis Blues meet in the NHL at KeyBank Center on Wednesday, with puck drop at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Blues vs. Sabres, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who will win Blues vs. Sabres?
Using high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Blues-Sabres NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Blues a 58% chance of defeating the Sabres.
Blues vs. Sabres Current Odds
- Puck Line: Sabres +1.5 (-200), Blues -1.5 (+170)
- Moneyline: Sabres +126, Blues -135
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-105/+110)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Sabres are +1.5 underdogs against the Blues, with -200 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the favored Blues (-1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at +170.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Sabres at +126. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $126, earning a total payout of $226, if they win.
Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blues at -135, where you can risk $135 to win $100, for a total payout of $235, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Sabres (+1.5) are a 64% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6.5-goal Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Blues vs. Sabres
- Puck Line: Blues -1.5 @ +170 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Blues @ -135 via Caesars Sportsbook (58% probability)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ +110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (51% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.
Although the Sabres are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Blues -1.5 is based on the chance of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
Blues vs. Sabres Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Wednesday's Blues-Sabres matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Blues vs. Sabres Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Blues vs. Sabres? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Blues and Sabres.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Wednesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, St. Louis' Vladimir Tarasenko is most likely to score the first goal in Blues vs. Sabres.
DimersBOT gives Tarasenko a 7.5% chance of scoring the first goal at KeyBank Center, while the Blues star is a 37.4% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
St. Louis Blues
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 7.5% probability
- Pavel Buchnevich: 6.7% probability
- Brayden Schenn: 5.3% probability
- Jordan Kyrou: 4.8% probability
- Ryan O'Reilly: 4.2% probability
- Tage Thompson: 6.9% probability
- Jeff Skinner: 5.4% probability
- Victor Olofsson: 4.8% probability
- Alex Tuch: 4.7% probability
- Jack Quinn: 3.7% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
St. Louis Blues
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 37.4% probability
- Pavel Buchnevich: 33.3% probability
- Jordan Kyrou: 31.0% probability
- Brayden Schenn: 28.2% probability
- Ryan O'Reilly: 25.0% probability
- Tage Thompson: 38.0% probability
- Jeff Skinner: 28.3% probability
- Victor Olofsson: 26.8% probability
- Alex Tuch: 26.5% probability
- Casey Mittelstadt: 22.6% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for the latest betting insights before Blues vs. Sabres on Wednesday November 23, 2022.
Blues vs. Sabres 2022 Game Info
Wednesday's action between the Sabres and Blues at KeyBank Center is scheduled to start at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: St. Louis Blues vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Date: Wednesday November 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: KeyBank Center
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.
Want more NHL analysis like this?
So, you liked our Blues vs. Sabres betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every NHL matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to write the most accurate NHL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?