• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Australia vs. Denmark Prediction and Odds - Nov 30, 2022

Australia and Denmark meet in Group D of the World Cup 2022 at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar on Wednesday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is the most prestigious soccer tournament on the planet, and Australia and Denmark are among the 32 countries competing against each other in Qatar in 2022.

Group D at the 2022 World Cup features France, Australia, Denmark, and Tunisia, with the top two nations from each group progressing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' best betting picks for Australia vs. Denmark, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Australia vs. Denmark?

Using cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Australia-Denmark World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Australia a 14.3% chance of winning, Denmark a 63.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.8% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for Australia vs. Denmark

Denmark vs. Australia Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Australia +600, Denmark -190, Draw +330
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-114)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Australia at +600. That means you can bet $100 to profit $600, earning a total payout of $700, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Denmark at -190, where you can risk $190 to win $100, for a total payout of $290, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -114.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best Qatar World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is also considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Australia vs. Denmark

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Australia moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Australia vs. Denmark Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Australia-Denmark matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before Australia vs. Denmark on Wednesday November 30, 2022.

 

Australia vs. Denmark 2022 Game Info

Wednesday's Soccer World Cup matchup between Australia and Denmark at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Australia vs. Denmark
  • Date: Wednesday November 30, 2022
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Janoub Stadium

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.

Want more World Cup 2022 analysis like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting predictions like you've just read for Australia vs. Denmark, all you've gotta do is visit our World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...