• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Atletico Madrid vs. Girona Prediction and Odds - Oct 8, 2022

Atletico Madrid squares off with Girona in La Liga action at Estádio Cívitas Metropolitano on Saturday, beginning at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Atletico Madrid vs. Girona, plus match predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Atletico Madrid vs. Girona?

Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Atletico Madrid-Girona La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Atletico Madrid a 62.4% chance of winning, Girona a 15.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.1% chance of happening.

More: Atletico Madrid vs. Girona Simulated 10,000 Times

Atletico Madrid vs. Girona Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Atletico Madrid -250, Girona +750, Draw +360
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-108/-110)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Atletico Madrid at -250. That means you can risk $250 to win $100, for a total payout of $350, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Girona at +750, where you can bet $100 to profit $750, earning a total payout of $850, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +360, which means you can bet $100 to win $360, for a total payout of $460, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -108, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -110.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets for Atletico Madrid vs. Girona

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, taking Girona moneyline is the best option due to the 3.7% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Atletico Madrid vs. Girona Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Atletico Madrid-Girona match, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Atletico Madrid vs. Girona on Saturday October 8, 2022.

 

Atletico Madrid vs. Girona 2022 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between Atletico Madrid and Girona at Estádio Cívitas Metropolitano is scheduled to start in the USA at 10:15AM ET.

  • Who: Atletico Madrid vs. Girona
  • Date: Saturday October 8, 2022
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estádio Cívitas Metropolitano

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States? Check out the top sports betting offers in your state.

Want more La Liga analysis like this?

So, you liked our Atletico Madrid vs. Girona betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga game the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to create the most accurate La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...