• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Atlas vs. Santos Laguna Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023

Atlas faces Santos Laguna in Liga MX action at Estadio Jalisco on Thursday, beginning at 10:05PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Atlas vs. Santos Laguna, plus game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Atlas vs. Santos Laguna?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Atlas-Santos Laguna Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Atlas a 36.6% chance of winning, Santos Laguna a 39.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.4% chance of happening.

More: Atlas vs. Santos Laguna Simulated 10K Times

Atlas vs. Santos Laguna Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Atlas +110, Santos Laguna +240, Draw +255
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-138/+114)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Atlas at +110. That means you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if it wins.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Santos Laguna at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +255, which means you can bet $100 to win $255, for a total payout of $355, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -138, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +114.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 57% chance of going Over.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for Atlas vs. Santos Laguna

 

Every time you see a 🔥, that means it's one of Dimers' best free picks today across all sports.

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.

Atlas vs. Santos Laguna Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Thursday's Atlas-Santos Laguna matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Atlas vs. Santos Laguna on Thursday January 26, 2023.

 

Atlas vs. Santos Laguna 2023 Game Info

Thursday's action between Atlas and Santos Laguna at Estadio Jalisco is scheduled to start at 10:05PM ET.

  • Who: Atlas vs. Santos Laguna
  • Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
  • Time: 10:05PM ET / 7:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Jalisco

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting? We've listed the best available welcome offers in each legal betting state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

To get more Liga MX betting previews like you've just read for Atlas vs. Santos Laguna, all you've gotta do is visit our Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best Liga MX betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners