• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/27/2024]

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/27/2024]

Atlas and Guadalajara are scheduled to meet in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Jalisco on Saturday, with kickoff at 11:10PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Atlas vs. Guadalajara matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's Liga MX game between Atlas and Guadalajara 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Atlas a 25.1% chance of winning, Guadalajara a 50.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals also has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Atlas Guadalajara Draw
Moneyline +280 -105 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -118 -105

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Atlas vs. Guadalajara. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
ATS 1-1 GUA 11.9%
ATS 0-1 GUA 11.2%
ATS 1-2 GUA 9.5%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Atlas vs. Guadalajara Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Atlas and Guadalajara at Estadio Jalisco is scheduled to start at 11:10PM ET.

  • Who: Atlas vs. Guadalajara
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Jalisco

 

Our full coverage of Atlas vs. Guadalajara includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Atlas has a 25.1% win probability on Saturday, Guadalajara has a 50.0% win probability, and there is a 24.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Atlas vs. Guadalajara insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365