• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Atlanta will face Minnesota in MLS action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Atlanta vs. Minnesota matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Atlanta and Minnesota 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Atlanta a 56.5% chance of winning, Minnesota a 22.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.5% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 62% chance of going over.

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Atlanta Minnesota Draw
Moneyline -130 +340 +290
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -162 +134

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
ATL 1-1 MIN 9.8%
ATL 2-1 MIN 9.8%
ATL 1-0 MIN 8.3%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United Game Information

Saturday's game between Atlanta and Minnesota in MLS at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Atlanta United vs. Minnesota United includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Atlanta has a 56.5% win probability on Saturday, Minnesota has a 22.0% win probability, and there is a 21.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Atlanta vs. Minnesota insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365