• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/2/2024]

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/2/2024]

Atlanta will take on Charlotte in MLS action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, starting at 4:45PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's Atlanta vs. Charlotte matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Sunday's MLS game between Atlanta and Charlotte 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Atlanta a 53.3% chance of winning, Charlotte a 23.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.7% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going over.

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Atlanta Charlotte Draw
Moneyline -125 +330 +280
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -152 +126

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.7%, a pick from the Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
ATL 1-1 CLT 11.2%
ATL 1-0 CLT 10.6%
ATL 2-1 CLT 9.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC Game Information

Sunday's matchup between Atlanta and Charlotte in MLS at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to commence at 4:45PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Atlanta United vs. Charlotte FC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Atlanta has a 53.3% win probability on Sunday, Charlotte has a 23.0% win probability, and there is a 23.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Atlanta vs. Charlotte insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365