• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/30/2023]

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/30/2023]

Aston Villa will square off with Burnley in Premier League action at Villa Park on Saturday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for Saturday's Aston Villa vs. Burnley matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Premier League match between Aston Villa and Burnley 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Aston Villa a 69.6% chance of winning, Burnley a 12.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, Aston Villa has a 69.6% chance of winning, Burnley a 12.5% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 17.9% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 61% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Burnley vs. Aston Villa betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Aston Villa Burnley Draw
Moneyline -275 +700 +450
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -185 +137
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Aston Villa at -275. That means you can risk $275 to win $100 for a total payout of $375 if it gets the W.
  • On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Burnley at +700, where you can put down $100 to profit $700, earning a total payout of $800 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +450, which means you can bet $100 to win $450, for a total payout of $550, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -185, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +137.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have found the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Burnley +700
Total Goals Under 2.5 +137

 

Our model suggests that betting on Burnley moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+137) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Dimers' Premier League best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the season.

Don't forget, our model updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Aston Villa vs. Burnley on Saturday December 30, 2023.

Aston Villa vs. Burnley Game Information

Saturday's Premier League matchup between Aston Villa and Burnley at Villa Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Aston Villa vs. Burnley
  • Date: Saturday December 30, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Villa Park

 

Our full coverage of Aston Villa vs. Burnley includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Aston Villa vs. Burnley

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on this week's Aston Villa vs. Burnley clash, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Aston Villa vs. Burnley picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365