• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Arsenal vs. West Ham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/28/2023]

Arsenal vs. West Ham Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/28/2023]

Premier League action continues on Thursday at 3:15PM ET as West Ham faces off with the favored Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

Dimers.com's in-depth betting preview for Thursday's Arsenal vs. West Ham matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Arsenal vs. West Ham Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Thursday's Premier League match between Arsenal and West Ham 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Arsenal a 75.3% chance of winning, West Ham an 8.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 15.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, Arsenal has a 75.3% chance of winning, West Ham an 8.9% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 15.8% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 60% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's West Ham vs. Arsenal betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Arsenal vs. West Ham Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Arsenal West Ham Draw
Moneyline -350 +950 +500
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -175 +140
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Arsenal at -350. That means you can risk $350 to win $100 for a total payout of $450 if it gets the W.
  • On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for West Ham at +950, where you can bet $100 to profit $950, earning a total payout of $1,050 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +500, which means you can bet $100 to win $500, for a total payout of $600, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -175, as well as the best odds for the Under at +140.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check all the online sports betting sites available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Arsenal vs. West Ham Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to place on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline West Ham +950
Total Goals Under 2.5 +140

 

Our model suggests that taking West Ham moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+140) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Dimers' Premier League best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every week of the year.

Don't forget, our model updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Arsenal vs. West Ham on Thursday December 28, 2023.

Arsenal vs. West Ham Game Information

Thursday's Premier League game between Arsenal and West Ham at Emirates Stadium is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:15PM ET.

  • Who: Arsenal vs. West Ham
  • Date: Thursday December 28, 2023
  • Time: 3:15PM ET / 12:15PM PT
  • Venue: Emirates Stadium

 

Our full betting coverage of Arsenal vs. West Ham includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Arsenal vs. West Ham

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States today? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on this week's Arsenal vs. West Ham clash, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Arsenal vs. West Ham picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365