• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [1/20/2024]

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [1/20/2024]

Arsenal will face Crystal Palace in Premier League action at Emirates Stadium on Saturday January 20, beginning at 7:30AM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for the Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of the Premier League match between Arsenal and Crystal Palace 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Arsenal a 73.7% chance of winning, Crystal Palace a 9.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 16.7% chance of happening.

According to our model, Arsenal has a 73.7% chance of winning, Crystal Palace a 9.6% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 16.7% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 58% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Crystal Palace vs. Arsenal betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Arsenal Crystal Palace Draw
Moneyline -390 +1200 +500
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -149 +111
  • DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Arsenal at -390. That means you can risk $390 to win $100 for a total payout of $490 if it gets the W.
  • Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Crystal Palace at +1200, where you can bet $100 to profit $1,200, earning a total payout of $1,300 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +500, which means you can bet $100 to win $500, for a total payout of $600, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -149, as well as the best odds for the Under at +111.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Crystal Palace +1200
Total Goals Over 2.5 -149

 

Our model suggests that taking Crystal Palace moneyline is the best option due to the 1.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Our Premier League best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the season.

Don't forget, our model updates regularly, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace on Saturday January 20, 2024.

Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace Game Information

The Premier League game between Arsenal and Crystal Palace at Emirates Stadium is scheduled to start in the USA at 7:30AM ET on Sat Jan 20, 2024.

  • Who: Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace
  • Date: Saturday January 20, 2024
  • Time: 7:30AM ET / 4:30AM PT
  • Venue: Emirates Stadium

 

Our full coverage of Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace game, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365