• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Argentina vs. Croatia Prediction and Odds - Dec 13, 2022

Argentina vs. Croatia Prediction and Odds - Dec 13, 2022

Argentina squares off with Croatia in the semifinals of the World Cup 2022 at Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar on Tuesday, beginning at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is the most prestigious soccer competition in the world. The winner of the Croatia vs. Argentina matchup will progress to the final in Qatar.

Dimers' top betting picks for Argentina vs. Croatia, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Argentina vs. Croatia?

Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Argentina-Croatia World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Argentina a 51.5% chance of winning, Croatia a 22.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.4% chance of happening.

More: Argentina vs. Croatia Simulated 10,000 Times

Croatia vs. Argentina Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Argentina +100, Croatia +370, Draw +210
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+152/-186)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Argentina at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Croatia at +370, where you can bet $100 to profit $370, earning a total payout of $470, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +152, as well as the best odds for the Under at -186.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Qatar 2022 World Cup odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 58% chance of going Under.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for Argentina vs. Croatia

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting expertise to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+152) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Argentina vs. Croatia Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Argentina-Croatia matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis before Argentina vs. Croatia on Tuesday December 13, 2022.

 

Argentina vs. Croatia 2022 Game Info

Tuesday's game between Argentina and Croatia at Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Argentina vs. Croatia
  • Date: Tuesday December 13, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the best sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 analysis like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting previews like you've just read for Argentina vs. Croatia, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive World Cup 2022 betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365