• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Almeria vs. Sevilla Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [3/11/2024]

Almeria vs. Sevilla Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [3/11/2024]

Almeria will take on Sevilla in La Liga action at Power Horse Stadium on Monday, commencing at 4:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview for Monday's Almeria vs. Sevilla matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

DIMERS PRO: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, sign up to Dimers Pro. Launching 3/11/2024.

Almeria vs. Sevilla Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Monday's La Liga match between Almeria and Sevilla 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Almeria a 29.7% chance of winning, Sevilla a 43.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, Almeria has a 29.7% chance of winning, Sevilla a 43.9% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 26.4% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going under.

Almeria vs. Sevilla Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Almeria Sevilla Draw
Moneyline +240 +115 +230
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -102 -120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Almeria vs. Sevilla Picks

Our predictions, matched with the listed odds, reveal the top betting picks for this game, detailed in Dimers' La Liga best bets, crafted from expert modeling and analysis:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Almeria +240
Total Goals Under 2.5 -120

Our model suggests that taking Almeria moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Almeria vs. Sevilla Game Information

Monday's La Liga matchup between Almeria and Sevilla at Power Horse Stadium is scheduled to begin in the United States at 4:00PM ET.

  • Who: Almeria vs. Sevilla
  • Date: Monday March 11, 2024
  • Time: 4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT
  • Venue: Power Horse Stadium

 

Our full betting coverage of Almeria vs. Sevilla includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live scores.

Conclusion

This article, enhanced by AI and automation, aims to deliver accurate Almeria vs. Sevilla insights quickly, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER. Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the latest La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365