Dream vs. Sky Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dream vs. Sky WNBA game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
WNBA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
WNBA
Dream
89
80
Jun 8, 9PM Wintrust Arena
Sky
Jun 8, 9PM Wintrust Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 8:56PM, Jun 8
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Dream
Dream +1.5
Spread
56%
44%
Sky
Dream ATL
Dream +1.5
Spread
56%
44%
Sky CHI
Loading...

Dream vs. Sky: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dream vs. Sky
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 5:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Wintrust Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Sky favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 158
  • Moneyline Odds: Dream -110, Sky -102

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dream: 56%
  • Sky: 44%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Dream 81-80 Sky.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dream a win probability of 56%, while the Sky have a win probability of 44%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dream are more likely to beat the Sky in the WNBA game at Wintrust Arena on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dream vs. Sky predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365