Storm vs. Sky Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Storm vs. Sky WNBA game on May 28, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
WNBA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
WNBA
Storm
77
68
May 29, 12AM Wintrust Arena
Sky
May 29, 12AM Wintrust Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 11:32PM, May 28
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Storm
Storm -2.0
Spread
64%
36%
Sky
Storm SEA
Storm -2.0
Spread
64%
36%
Sky CHI
Loading...

Storm vs. Sky: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Storm vs. Sky
  • Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Wintrust Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Storm favored at -2
  • Total (Over/Under): 165
  • Moneyline Odds: Storm -125, Sky +105

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Storm: 71%
  • Sky: 29%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Storm 84-79 Sky.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Storm a win probability of 71%, while the Sky have a win probability of 29%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Storm are more likely to beat the Sky in the WNBA game at Wintrust Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Storm vs. Sky predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365