Mirra Andreeva vs. Aryna Sabalenka Prediction, Picks and Odds

Mirra Andreeva faces Aryna Sabalenka in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on May 1, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
2nd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
2nd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Mirra Andreeva
Quarterfinal
0
:
1
May 1, 6PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Aryna Sabalenka
May 1, 6PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
M. Andreeva
014
A. Sabalenka
165
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
MirraAndreeva
Win %
2%
98%
ArynaSabalenka
Win Probability
Loading...

Mirra Andreeva vs. Aryna Sabalenka: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Mirra Andreeva vs. Aryna Sabalenka
  • Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Mirra Andreeva +162, Aryna Sabalenka -200
  • First Set Odds: Mirra Andreeva +150, Aryna Sabalenka -189

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mirra Andreeva: 32.8%
  • Aryna Sabalenka: 67.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mirra Andreeva a win probability of 33%, while Aryna Sabalenka has a win probability of 67%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Aryna Sabalenka is more likely to beat Mirra Andreeva at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Mirra Andreeva vs. Aryna Sabalenka predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365