Jaqueline Cristian vs. Barbora Krejcikova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Jaqueline Cristian faces Barbora Krejcikova in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 26, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Jaqueline Cristian
Round of 64
2
1
Apr 26, 1:30PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Barbora Krejcikova
Apr 26, 1:30PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
J. Cristian
2266
B. Krejcikova
1602
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
JaquelineCristian
Win %
100%
0%
BarboraKrejcikova
Win Probability
Loading...

Jaqueline Cristian vs. Barbora Krejcikova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Jaqueline Cristian vs. Barbora Krejcikova
  • Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Jaqueline Cristian +137, Barbora Krejcikova -175
  • First Set Odds: Jaqueline Cristian +130, Barbora Krejcikova -164

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Jaqueline Cristian: 36.8%
  • Barbora Krejcikova: 63.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Jaqueline Cristian a win probability of 37%, while Barbora Krejcikova has a win probability of 63%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Barbora Krejcikova is more likely to beat Jaqueline Cristian at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Jaqueline Cristian vs. Barbora Krejcikova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365