Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Ashlyn Krueger Prediction, Picks and Odds

Ekaterina Alexandrova faces Ashlyn Krueger in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 26, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Ekaterina Alexandrova
Round of 64
0
2
Apr 26, 10:35AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Ashlyn Krueger
Apr 26, 10:35AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
E. Alexandrova
033
A. Krueger
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
EkaterinaAlexandrova
Win %
0%
100%
AshlynKrueger
Win Probability
Loading...

Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Ashlyn Krueger: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Ashlyn Krueger
  • Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 6:35 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Ekaterina Alexandrova -227, Ashlyn Krueger +175
  • First Set Odds: Ekaterina Alexandrova -200, Ashlyn Krueger +162

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ekaterina Alexandrova: 67.8%
  • Ashlyn Krueger: 32.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ekaterina Alexandrova a win probability of 68%, while Ashlyn Krueger has a win probability of 32%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Ekaterina Alexandrova is more likely to beat Ashlyn Krueger at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Ashlyn Krueger predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365