Naomi Osaka vs. Liudmila Samsonova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Naomi Osaka faces Liudmila Samsonova in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 25, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
3rd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
3rd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Naomi Osaka
Round of 64
1
:
1
Apr 25, 11:40AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Liudmila Samsonova
Apr 25, 11:40AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
N. Osaka
1265
L. Samsonova
1646
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
NaomiOsaka
Win %
12%
88%
LiudmilaSamsonova
Win Probability
Loading...

Naomi Osaka vs. Liudmila Samsonova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Naomi Osaka vs. Liudmila Samsonova
  • Date: Thursday, April 25, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:40 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Naomi Osaka -139, Liudmila Samsonova +110
  • First Set Odds: Naomi Osaka -139, Liudmila Samsonova +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Naomi Osaka: 57.3%
  • Liudmila Samsonova: 42.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Naomi Osaka a win probability of 57%, while Liudmila Samsonova has a win probability of 43%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Naomi Osaka is more likely to beat Liudmila Samsonova at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Naomi Osaka vs. Liudmila Samsonova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365