Nadia Podoroska vs. Emma Navarro Prediction, Picks and Odds

Nadia Podoroska faces Emma Navarro in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 25, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Nadia Podoroska
Round of 64
0
2
Apr 25, 11:30AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Emma Navarro
Apr 25, 11:30AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
N. Podoroska
021
E. Navarro
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
NadiaPodoroska
Win %
0%
100%
EmmaNavarro
Win Probability
Loading...

Nadia Podoroska vs. Emma Navarro: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Nadia Podoroska vs. Emma Navarro
  • Date: Thursday, April 25, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Nadia Podoroska +220, Emma Navarro -278
  • First Set Odds: Nadia Podoroska +175, Emma Navarro -227

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Nadia Podoroska: 28.3%
  • Emma Navarro: 71.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Nadia Podoroska a win probability of 28%, while Emma Navarro has a win probability of 72%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Emma Navarro is more likely to beat Nadia Podoroska at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Nadia Podoroska vs. Emma Navarro predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365