Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Maria Sakkari Prediction, Picks and Odds

Beatriz Haddad Maia faces Maria Sakkari in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 29, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Beatriz Haddad Maia
Round of 16
2
0
Apr 29, 9AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Maria Sakkari
Apr 29, 9AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
B. Haddad Maia
266
M. Sakkari
044
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
BeatrizHaddad Maia
Win %
100%
0%
MariaSakkari
Win Probability
Loading...

Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Maria Sakkari: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Maria Sakkari
  • Date: Monday, April 29, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Beatriz Haddad Maia +175, Maria Sakkari -227
  • First Set Odds: Beatriz Haddad Maia +150, Maria Sakkari -189

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Beatriz Haddad Maia: 31.1%
  • Maria Sakkari: 68.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Beatriz Haddad Maia a win probability of 31%, while Maria Sakkari has a win probability of 69%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Maria Sakkari is more likely to beat Beatriz Haddad Maia at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Maria Sakkari predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365