Ashlyn Krueger vs. Sara Bejlek Prediction, Picks and Odds

Ashlyn Krueger faces Sara Bejlek in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 28, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Ashlyn Krueger
Round of 32
0
2
Apr 28, 9AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Sara Bejlek
Apr 28, 9AM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Krueger
031
S. Bejlek
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AshlynKrueger
Win %
0%
100%
SaraBejlek
Win Probability
Loading...

Ashlyn Krueger vs. Sara Bejlek: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Ashlyn Krueger vs. Sara Bejlek
  • Date: Sunday, April 28, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Ashlyn Krueger -125, Sara Bejlek +100
  • First Set Odds: Ashlyn Krueger -111, Sara Bejlek -111

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ashlyn Krueger: 51.7%
  • Sara Bejlek: 48.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ashlyn Krueger a win probability of 52%, while Sara Bejlek has a win probability of 48%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Ashlyn Krueger is more likely to beat Sara Bejlek at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Ashlyn Krueger vs. Sara Bejlek predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365