Magda Linette vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto Prediction, Picks and Odds

Magda Linette faces Elisabetta Cocciaretto in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 24, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Magda Linette
Round of 128
2
1
Apr 24, 1:50PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Elisabetta Cocciaretto
Apr 24, 1:50PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
M. Linette
2366
E. Cocciaretto
1644
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
MagdaLinette
Win %
100%
0%
ElisabettaCocciaretto
Win Probability
Loading...

Magda Linette vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Magda Linette vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto
  • Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:50 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Magda Linette +137, Elisabetta Cocciaretto -175
  • First Set Odds: Magda Linette +130, Elisabetta Cocciaretto -164

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Magda Linette: 41.3%
  • Elisabetta Cocciaretto: 58.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Magda Linette a win probability of 41%, while Elisabetta Cocciaretto has a win probability of 59%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Elisabetta Cocciaretto is more likely to beat Magda Linette at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Magda Linette vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365