Leylah Fernandez vs. Anastasia Potapova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Leylah Fernandez faces Anastasia Potapova in the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on April 25, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
2nd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
2nd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Leylah Fernandez
Round of 64
1
:
0
Apr 25, 4:30PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
Anastasia Potapova
Apr 25, 4:30PM WTA Madrid, Spain Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Fernandez
175
A. Potapova
053
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LeylahFernandez
Win %
95%
5%
AnastasiaPotapova
Win Probability
Loading...

Leylah Fernandez vs. Anastasia Potapova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Leylah Fernandez vs. Anastasia Potapova
  • Date: Thursday, April 25, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 12:30 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Leylah Fernandez +110, Anastasia Potapova -139
  • First Set Odds: Leylah Fernandez +100, Anastasia Potapova -125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Leylah Fernandez: 44.8%
  • Anastasia Potapova: 55.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Leylah Fernandez a win probability of 45%, while Anastasia Potapova has a win probability of 55%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Anastasia Potapova is more likely to beat Leylah Fernandez at the WTA Madrid, Spain Women's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Leylah Fernandez vs. Anastasia Potapova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365