Sofia Kenin vs. Rebecca Sramkova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Sofia Kenin faces Rebecca Sramkova in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 12, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Sofia Kenin
Round of 32
1
2
May 12, 10:35AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Rebecca Sramkova
May 12, 10:35AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
S. Kenin
1464
R. Sramkova
2646
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
SofiaKenin
Win %
0%
100%
RebeccaSramkova
Win Probability
Loading...

Sofia Kenin vs. Rebecca Sramkova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Sofia Kenin vs. Rebecca Sramkova
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 6:35 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Sofia Kenin -139, Rebecca Sramkova +110
  • First Set Odds: Sofia Kenin -139, Rebecca Sramkova +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sofia Kenin: 56.7%
  • Rebecca Sramkova: 43.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sofia Kenin a win probability of 57%, while Rebecca Sramkova has a win probability of 43%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sofia Kenin is more likely to beat Rebecca Sramkova at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Sofia Kenin vs. Rebecca Sramkova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365