Mayar Sherif vs. Jasmine Paolini Prediction, Picks and Odds

Mayar Sherif faces Jasmine Paolini in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 10, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
3rd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
3rd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Mayar Sherif
Round of 64
1
:
1
May 10, 6:50PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Jasmine Paolini
May 10, 6:50PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
M. Sherif
1725
J. Paolini
1664
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
MayarSherif
Win %
61%
39%
JasminePaolini
Win Probability
Loading...

Mayar Sherif vs. Jasmine Paolini: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Mayar Sherif vs. Jasmine Paolini
  • Date: Friday, May 10, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 2:50 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Mayar Sherif +220, Jasmine Paolini -278
  • First Set Odds: Mayar Sherif +175, Jasmine Paolini -227

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mayar Sherif: 29.8%
  • Jasmine Paolini: 70.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mayar Sherif a win probability of 30%, while Jasmine Paolini has a win probability of 70%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Jasmine Paolini is more likely to beat Mayar Sherif at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Mayar Sherif vs. Jasmine Paolini predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365