Rebecca Sramkova vs. Jelena Ostapenko Prediction, Picks and Odds

Rebecca Sramkova faces Jelena Ostapenko in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Rebecca Sramkova
Round of 16
1
2
May 13, 1:15PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Jelena Ostapenko
May 13, 1:15PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
R. Sramkova
1646
J. Ostapenko
2467
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
RebeccaSramkova
Win %
0%
100%
JelenaOstapenko
Win Probability
Loading...

Rebecca Sramkova vs. Jelena Ostapenko: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Rebecca Sramkova vs. Jelena Ostapenko
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Rebecca Sramkova +275, Jelena Ostapenko -357
  • First Set Odds: Rebecca Sramkova +220, Jelena Ostapenko -278

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rebecca Sramkova: 21.9%
  • Jelena Ostapenko: 78.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Rebecca Sramkova a win probability of 22%, while Jelena Ostapenko has a win probability of 78%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Jelena Ostapenko is more likely to beat Rebecca Sramkova at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Rebecca Sramkova vs. Jelena Ostapenko predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365