Ons Jabeur vs. Sofia Kenin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Ons Jabeur faces Sofia Kenin in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 10, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Ons Jabeur
Round of 64
1
2
May 10, 11AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Sofia Kenin
May 10, 11AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
O. Jabeur
1564
S. Kenin
2726
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
OnsJabeur
Win %
0%
100%
SofiaKenin
Win Probability
Loading...

Ons Jabeur vs. Sofia Kenin: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Ons Jabeur vs. Sofia Kenin
  • Date: Friday, May 10, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Ons Jabeur -357, Sofia Kenin +275
  • First Set Odds: Ons Jabeur -278, Sofia Kenin +220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ons Jabeur: 78.2%
  • Sofia Kenin: 21.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ons Jabeur a win probability of 78%, while Sofia Kenin has a win probability of 22%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Ons Jabeur is more likely to beat Sofia Kenin at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Friday.

Our Ons Jabeur vs. Sofia Kenin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365