Lauren Davis vs. Angelique Kerber Prediction, Picks and Odds

Lauren Davis faces Angelique Kerber in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 7, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Lauren Davis
Round of 128
0
2
May 7, 3:35PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Angelique Kerber
May 7, 3:35PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Davis
010
A. Kerber
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LaurenDavis
Win %
0%
100%
AngeliqueKerber
Win Probability
Loading...

Lauren Davis vs. Angelique Kerber: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Lauren Davis vs. Angelique Kerber
  • Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 11:35 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Lauren Davis +130, Angelique Kerber -164
  • First Set Odds: Lauren Davis +120, Angelique Kerber -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Lauren Davis: 38.1%
  • Angelique Kerber: 61.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Lauren Davis a win probability of 38%, while Angelique Kerber has a win probability of 62%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Angelique Kerber is more likely to beat Lauren Davis at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Tuesday.

Our Lauren Davis vs. Angelique Kerber predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365