Elina Avanesyan vs. Cristina Bucsa Prediction, Picks and Odds

Elina Avanesyan faces Cristina Bucsa in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 8, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Elina Avanesyan
Round of 128
2
1
May 8, 9AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Cristina Bucsa
May 8, 9AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
E. Avanesyan
2667
C. Bucsa
1705
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
ElinaAvanesyan
Win %
100%
0%
CristinaBucsa
Win Probability
Loading...

Elina Avanesyan vs. Cristina Bucsa: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Elina Avanesyan vs. Cristina Bucsa
  • Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Elina Avanesyan -139, Cristina Bucsa +110
  • First Set Odds: Elina Avanesyan -125, Cristina Bucsa +100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Elina Avanesyan: 56.3%
  • Cristina Bucsa: 43.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Elina Avanesyan a win probability of 56%, while Cristina Bucsa has a win probability of 44%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Elina Avanesyan is more likely to beat Cristina Bucsa at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Elina Avanesyan vs. Cristina Bucsa predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365