Elina Avanesyan vs. Jaqueline Cristian Prediction, Picks and Odds

Elina Avanesyan faces Jaqueline Cristian in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 9, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Elina Avanesyan
Round of 64
1
2
May 9, 1:35PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Jaqueline Cristian
May 9, 1:35PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
E. Avanesyan
1722
J. Cristian
2566
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
ElinaAvanesyan
Win %
0%
100%
JaquelineCristian
Win Probability
Loading...

Elina Avanesyan vs. Jaqueline Cristian: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Elina Avanesyan vs. Jaqueline Cristian
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 9:35 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Elina Avanesyan +120, Jaqueline Cristian -152
  • First Set Odds: Elina Avanesyan +110, Jaqueline Cristian -139

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Elina Avanesyan: 41.6%
  • Jaqueline Cristian: 58.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Elina Avanesyan a win probability of 42%, while Jaqueline Cristian has a win probability of 58%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Jaqueline Cristian is more likely to beat Elina Avanesyan at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Elina Avanesyan vs. Jaqueline Cristian predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365