Dayana Yastremska vs. Aryna Sabalenka Prediction, Picks and Odds

Dayana Yastremska faces Aryna Sabalenka in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 12, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Dayana Yastremska
Round of 32
0
2
May 12, 11:05AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Aryna Sabalenka
May 12, 11:05AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Yastremska
042
A. Sabalenka
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DayanaYastremska
Win %
0%
100%
ArynaSabalenka
Win Probability
Loading...

Dayana Yastremska vs. Aryna Sabalenka: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Dayana Yastremska vs. Aryna Sabalenka
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:05 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Dayana Yastremska +500, Aryna Sabalenka -833
  • First Set Odds: Dayana Yastremska +350, Aryna Sabalenka -500

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dayana Yastremska: 12.9%
  • Aryna Sabalenka: 87.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Dayana Yastremska a win probability of 13%, while Aryna Sabalenka has a win probability of 87%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Aryna Sabalenka is more likely to beat Dayana Yastremska at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Sunday.

Our Dayana Yastremska vs. Aryna Sabalenka predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365