Daria Kasatkina vs. Naomi Osaka Prediction, Picks and Odds

Daria Kasatkina faces Naomi Osaka in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 11, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Daria Kasatkina
Round of 32
0
2
May 11, 11:15AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Naomi Osaka
May 11, 11:15AM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Kasatkina
033
N. Osaka
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DariaKasatkina
Win %
0%
100%
NaomiOsaka
Win Probability
Loading...

Daria Kasatkina vs. Naomi Osaka: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Daria Kasatkina vs. Naomi Osaka
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 7:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Daria Kasatkina -125, Naomi Osaka +100
  • First Set Odds: Daria Kasatkina -125, Naomi Osaka +100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Daria Kasatkina: 53.2%
  • Naomi Osaka: 46.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Daria Kasatkina a win probability of 53%, while Naomi Osaka has a win probability of 47%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Daria Kasatkina is more likely to beat Naomi Osaka at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Saturday.

Our Daria Kasatkina vs. Naomi Osaka predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365